Just thought I'd entertain you all with some of the great food and drink choices we had in Vietnam... Which would you prefer:
- Scorpion wine
- Snake wine
- Weasel coffee
Try to click on this photo of Australia and New Zealand, then zoom in and try pronouncing the Vietnamese versions of the names of the cities. They are hilarious e.g. Men Bon = Melbourne. O Co Lan = Auckland


OMG eeeeew!! Those wine bottles are so gross! You don't really drink it do you?!!?
ReplyDeleteReminds me of the worm in the bottom of a bottle of tequila, but so so so much worse!!
Hope x
OOO OO... nasty !! have a great trip to Perth you traveling girl!! Happy shopping
ReplyDeleteOuch - I bet the pack a bite!!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear all is going well
Enjoy your time in Perth
OOOO from me too!
ReplyDeleteStill.... when in Rome!
I loved the spelling of the names on the Aussie map! Perhaps we should consider changing the spelling to the way it sounds too! LOL!
Have a great day my friend! Gae oxoxo
Yuk, I could not ever bring myself to try that ooo gives me shivers thinking about it!!
ReplyDelete