My goal for this month is to cope with holidays and lack of routine. This weekend our daughters are coming to see us for 2 weeks and we'll be in Vietnam for one of those weeks. After they've gone my husband and I will go to Perth/Margaret River for 10 days. I need to eat well, exercise wherever we are, and not indulge too much in cocktails etc when at the beach in Vietnam, or the wine in Australia.
I don't expect much of a weight loss in July, but I do expect to NOT GAIN!!!


Hey Deb!
ReplyDeleteThat will be a fantastic July for you Deb!
Ver hectic here. Too many websites and oh so little time! oh and not to mention that K decided to paint the inside of the house, while im super busy, I mean the paint has been in the shed for almost a year... whats a few more days!? WI tomorrow should be interesting
Deb you are a massive inspiration to me! I'm sure you will be fine, maybe walk (stagger) from winery to winery ;-) Have a great time!!
ReplyDeleteDeb, your plans for July sound wonderful but I can understand that you're wary of a gain! You are so dedicated, I'm sure you'll survive the cocktails, winery tours and everything else in between!
ReplyDeleteHappy holidaying! :) xx
Hey Deb,
ReplyDeleteMan, you must be super excited to see your girls this weekend!
You've got so many great trips coming up...I am SO jealous!
I reckon, just take it one day at a time (or one bottle at a time lol!) and just enjoy the experience!
I think thats one thing I've noticed about myself, I used to look forward to these kind of things for the food or the booze, now I look forward to the sights, the sounds, the people, and great company.
Good luck!
Hope xx
It will be a wonderful month, spending time with the girls and the exploring the sights and culture of Vietnam.
ReplyDeleteI find the best thing for me when travelling and on holidays is to have a routine around breakfast and lunch and then enjoy the evening meal whatever that may be. So far it has served me well with a small loss each time. The key to it though is walking which should not be too much of a problem with all the exploring you will be doing in Veitnam.
Enjoy your very busy month of July and may it be filled with much happiness and love.
Liz
Enjoy this month - Deb - I am sure you will achieve your goal
ReplyDeleteOh what a fabulous July you're going to have, hope you can top it off by surprising yourself by having a good loss :D Have a wonderful trip you lucky duck.
ReplyDeleteHello Deb! Great to hear that you are managing your holidays so well!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking how nice it would be to be in the Margaret River area but today the news says wild storms expected in that area!
You'll find it so cold after the warmth of Singapore so take lots of fleecy clothes to wear!
I was thinking that this winter has been exceptionally cold but someone pointed out, it's probably because I've lost 30 kilos of insulating FAT from my body since last winter!
Looking forward to hearing from you again soon!
Gae oxoxo